Thursday, December 15, 2011

Weekend Starts for Me!

Since we have the every other Friday off schedule, my weekend starts TONIGHT and I couldn't be happier.

Today was a busy day at work, especially since I was given an assignment with about thirty minutes left in my day. Outside, I was like, "Oh, sure, no problem!" but inside I was like, "F&@*!" I just wanted to go home!

BUT I got it done and then rushed home to eat with Boyfriend. He's back at work, so I'm here watching old episodes of America's Next Top Model and enjoying my evening next to my beautiful Christmas tree!

With only a week until Christmas, it's about time that I start making time to dole out the wonderful gifts to my friends. I love this part! It's my favorite part of Christmas shopping and gift giving in general. Boyfriend's grandfather's birthday is this weekend, too, so we'll be spending Sunday evening with him at a great local steakhouse. Yum!

I'm excited about Christmas, but I'm a little sad to see this season going so quickly. It's been a crazy month, with Boyfriend being hurt and everything, so December is speeding by. But my cousin Steph is coming in and I'm excited to see her, so that's definitely something to look forward to!

I don't know why I'm messing around on the internet when I have a thousand gifts to wrap. I should go do that. Have a good night!


***Edit: also, if anyone cares, this is the ANTM that has Tyra FREAKING OUT on that girl Tiffany! I love Tyra freakouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment