Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Favorites

It's time for more Friday Favorites! Hooray! Today I'll talk about my favorite nail polish colors. I'm currently OBSESSED with nail polish, because I think polish is particularly perfect during the holiday season. This is my favorite color for Christmas:


via
The red is the perfect holiday color, plus the ruby red slipper-esque sparkles make it super festive and fun! I'm wearing it now!



See?

I also LOVE this type of polish:


via

I am also obsessed with cracked nail polish. My friend brought me some from Sephora and I love it, though I find it hard not to play with (as in, I like to pick at it), so I don't wear it often, especially if my nails are too short! I keep my nails pretty short, because my whole job is on the computer, plus I write on the side, so I spend too much time with the keyboard to have long fingernails.


via

This color is another one of my favorites. I tend to like nail polish for special events, which usually means SPARKLE.

However, I think THIS


via
Is the one I'll wear for New Year's! It's so pretty and sparkly! It's the perfect way to bring in the new year!

Do you love nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment