- I just downloaded a bunch of awesome new music to my iPod so even though I'm working today, I'll be jamming out.
- Boyfriend and I got tickets to see our favorite comedian Kevin Hart tomorrow in El Paso! SO EXCITED!
- We've been re-watching True Blood and I'm totally into it... can't wait for May and the next season to be released!
- The weather has been perfect on the weekends: warm, just a little wind, plenty of sun. Bring it, summer!
- We can finally leave Remix out by herself without her tearing up the house. She is such a good dog.
- Boyfriend and I bought tennis rackets (raquets?) and tennis balls and played some awesome tennis. What a workout! But it was great to be playing outside in the sun.
- I've been super productive at work all week, which makes the days FLY by. Here we go, weekend, here we go!
- I found five bucks in my jean pocket. Awesome!
- It's an on Friday, so I'm working.
- It's been hot hot hot, but our air conditioner isn't on... so it's fan city for us.
- Shadow and Mix, after their last bath, are now traumatized by the baby pool... which we bought to help them keep cool this summer. Sigh.
- It's spring, but my legs are still deathly white!
That's it for me! HAPPY FRIDAY!