Friday, December 2, 2011

FRIDAY FAVORITES!

OH MY GOSH. It's also Friday and that means it's time for...

FRIDAY FAVORITES!

I can't believe I went on and on about my new necklace without even talking about how today is Friday Favorites day!

It's been a long week.

Okay, okay. Today I'm going to post about my favorite websites.

"What? Lame," you may be saying.

No. Awesome. I spend a good amount of time on the internet just messing around so I feel qualified to introduce you to my favorite ways to procrastinate.

OTHER than the obvious social media (Twitter- @jennacan, Facebook, Google+), there are plenty of site that keep me entertained for HOURS, such as:

Twenty Two Words

http://twentytwowords.com/



Where else can you find a picture of Daniel Day Lewis dressed up as Lincoln right next to a photo of a guy who tied four ladders together in a highly unsafe way to clean something really tall?



It's incredible! Look at this dog trying to help people pull a car out of a ditch.



So adorable. Go to twentytwowords.com. Seriously.

Another website I adore is Texts from Last Night. Real texts. Real people. Real stupidity. Real hilarity.

It can be a little dirty sometimes, but overall it has some HILARIOUS real life situations for the college/recent graduate kid!

(124):

Last night, my friend changed all my contacts in my phone. I have been texted by Batman, Donatello, and Hermione Granger. I have no idea who they are, and it doesn't upset me at all.


I also love failblog.org. It's super funny and has some really random things, like this amazing play from words with friends!

mobile phone texting autocorrect - Autocowrecks: You Win the Game


Another one of my favorites is Passive Aggressive Notes. It's filled with real notes from real people who have decided that leaving a saucy note is the best way to make people work with you. This is a note from someone who saw a tiny pile of scraps on the floor:

The question I'm asking myself...

I can only assume that people are too enthusiastic with the stapler... but is it enough to warrant this kind of long-winded note?

This stapler is now in perfect mechanical condition. It works just fine. Please do not abuse the stapler. Remember: This is just an ordinary stapler, not a rocket powered attaching device. It will NOT staple together half a ream of paper. Unlike a plowing mule, hitting it really hard will not make the stapler work harder to accomplish your goal.

Anyway, it's hilarious.

My last favorite website is the infamous PINTEREST. I love it. It's adorable.

Check it out. Follow me. Look at my pretty, pretty pins.

I love this!


go after anything


Omg this has to be mine

fox
And have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment