Friday, August 31, 2012

Sunshines/Dark Clouds

It's FRIDAY and it's time for Sunshines and Dark Clouds! YAY!

Dark Clouds (to get them out of the way!):
  • I'm at work now. Booo! Come on, weekend!
  • Fiance and I have been feeling a little under the weather, but we are PACKED with plans this weekend. No time for relaxing around the house!
  • We have been trying to hang out with my friend Blairre and her husband John (and her adorable son Carson!) foreverrrrr but our schedules never work out! :o(
  • The early, early mornings are starting to get cold... boo! Don't leave, summer!

Sunshines!:
  • It's FRIDAY!
  • We get our engagement photos done tomorrow! I'm so excited!
  • I'm FINALLY getting my hair cut. I haven't had my hair cut since... January? So almost 9 months? Yikes. Fiance's aunt (who used to work at the best salon in town) is doing it for me and I'm so happy about it! I know she will do a great job!
  • My sister is in town for the weekend!
  • Fiance's mom is in town for the weekend!
  • We're having a BBQ at my mom's on Sunday for Labor Day and my dad is making his famous grilled chicken. It's DELICIOUS!
  • I'm off MONDAY! YAY!
  • Not only am I off on Monday, I only work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, then I'm off for another three days! Woo!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment