Friday, August 3, 2012

Sunshines and Dark Clouds!

Friday, time for sunshines and dark clouds! Hooray!

Dark Clouds:
  • It's an on Friday, so I'm at work. I know, cry me a river, right? But I'm already on 40+ hours this week, so I'll end with 50 hours at work, 55 away from home with my commute. Yuck.
  • I'm working while the US OLYMPICS are on! Good luck, US Women's National Soccer Team, do work today!
  • I haven't done any cleaning this week... which means I'm due for a nice big clean this weekend. Yuck.

Sunshines:
  • It's almost the WEEKEND! Get me some!
  • I had a great run last night... my friend Kaitlyn runs often, and it always sounds awful to me, but I think I'm starting to enjoy zoning out while running. Makes the time go by faster, right? Lol.
  • I'm hanging out with my awesome friend Danielle tonight! I love her- especially because she is exactly where I am in life. Great job (she's a nurse and super good at her job), recently engaged, out of the partying stage. We like to get together and validate each other on being mature/old instead of partying. As in... even though some of our friends party like crazy, it's okay that we would rather stay home and watch Breaking Bad with our pets. :o)
  • I learned how to French braid. I've never actually done it before. I mean, I knew the concept, I just never tried it. I'm pretty simple when it comes to my hair: blow dried, curled, pulled back in a bun/ponytail/flip. So the French braid, especially when I just get out of the shower and don't want to blow dry my hair, works perfect! Plus, it gives my hair a break from the heat of the iron/dryer.
  • My sister comes home from Paris this weekend! She took a summer law school course in London, and then spent some time in Paris with Kylie. I'm excited to see her!

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment