Friday, August 10, 2012

Sunshines and Dark Clouds!

Time for some more sunshines and dark clouds! WOO!

Dark Clouds
  • I'm so tired, which means either I'm working out too hard, not getting enough sleep, getting sick, or a combination of the above. Here's to sleeping all weekend, right?
  • My good friend Kaitlyn headed off to Michigan for graduate school, and my sister headed back to law school. SAD FACE! I miss them!
  • I haven't cooked at home like, at all this week. Fiance did. Twice. I'm a fail of a future wife.

Sunshines
  • Fiance gets his promotion starting MONDAY! So excited for him (and for our life together... better pay, better hours, evenings with me! SO HAPPY!)
  • Tomorrow is my good friend Blairre's baby shower for her baby girl, Kennedy! I'm so excited to meet her new baby. Her son, Carson, is just about a year and he single handedly gave me baby fever because he is SO DARN CUTE and SO good!
  • The Olympics are still on! My favorite!
  • Fiance cleaned the house for me. I'm the luckiest girl ever.
  • I'm down another two pounds... one small step at a time, my friends!
  • It's FRIDAY! YAY!

Have a good week, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment