Thursday, August 9, 2012

Squats

Oh my God I think my legs are going to FALL OFF.

So in working out these past couple of months, some of the main areas I work out are my legs/thighs. Not because I choose to work these out nonstop, but because Jillian does.

Oh, Jillian? She's my trainer.



And by "trainer", I mean I bought her 30 Day Shred and do it religiously two or three times a week while she yells at me to work harder.

Anyway, she REALLY likes squats, lunges, butt kicks, squat jumps, plie jumps, etc., all of which work your thighs like crazy. I have pretty strong legs, but I didn't realize how much I've been working them until I went dancing on Friday with Fiance and his cousins who are like his siblings.




It was a lot of hip hop (my FAVORITE) style dancing, but it was seriously like another leg workout. My legs were sore all weekend and then kicking in another couple of leg workouts this week have made my thighs SO SORE.

But it's a good sore! I told Fiance we should go out dancing every weekend and count it as a workout! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment