Thursday, August 2, 2012

Long Week

Sorry to be out of touch this week... it's been a really LONG week, but it's almost over! Hooray!

It started on Saturday, really, when I had to go into work at 5:00 in the morning. In the MORNING. Which means I was awake by 4:00. In the MORNING!

It was a long morning. But then I was wide awake for the day, and had plenty of time to watch US soccer (go USA!) and then get ready for dinner that night at Double Eagle. :o)



I had scallops in a garlic wine butter sauce with truffle mashed potatoes (YUM) and Fiance had a New York strip. It was super yummy.

And this week was a crazy mess, too. We had some issues at work and as the PR person, I was in the middle of the media part. But everything is happily resolved now: crisis averted!

Tuesday, I had coffee with my lovely little, Dianna. We talked for about three hours because we always go way too long without talking, then we have SO much to catch up on! But it was super fun and I'm so glad I got to see her.

Tonight, my big plans are the gym and then sleeping, sleeping sleeping. I think I'm getting sick because I've been super exhausted, so maybe a nice quiet night is just what the doctor ordered.

My big plans for the weekend? MORE sleep. If I can stave off this cold, that would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment