Monday, November 28, 2011

Quel Day

(Props if you mentally substituted the "day" in my title to "night" and recognized it as a reference to Breakfast at Tiffany's!)

Boyfriend started having chest pains yesterday and it wasn't until this morning (early) that I convinced him to let me take him in to the doctor. They're running test after test to see what it is...

Keep us in your prayers. It doesn't seem like his heart, so I'm leaning toward muscle/ligament issues in his chest or ribcage. The EKG was good, his cholesteral was fine, he isn't anemic... but they're making sure to check all arteries and everything just to be thorough (mostly because I pretty much demanded that they did. I don't want to leave any stone unturned).

I'm worried, but more determined at this point, probably because I have a mission: find the problem. Fix it. Keep him healthy and relaxed.

Keep us in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment