Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Favorites!

Oh, it's Friday (FRIDAY! YAY!) which not only means it's the end of another week but it's also time for...

FRIDAY FAVORITES!

Today, I'm going to talk about my favorite flowers. I don't have a lot of favorites, but I have a few that really stand out to me that I ADORE.



Lilies. I LOVE lilies. They are so different and smell so so so good. I know most girls like lilies, so I might not be original, but so what? I love them anyway.

Lavender Wishes - Dozen Premium Lavender Roses in Las Cruces NM, Flowerama
(flowerama.com)

Roses. I really like roses... again, maybe cliche, but they smell so good and are so absolutely beautiful. I especially love yellow, orange, and lavender roses. So different and yet so classic!

Another favorite is:

Divine Orchid in Las Cruces NM, Flowerama

The orchid. I love how quickly they brighten up a room and make it instantly looked pulled together. There was a time in my life where I had four orchids in my house (until someone me killed them from overwatering...) and I loved them all.

What about you? Any flowery favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment