Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Favorites!

It's the end of the week, which means another FRIDAY FAVORITES!

Since we are about to celebrate my birthday (starting with drinks with friends!), I thought I would do a Friday Favorites about my favorite alcoholic beverages. I'm not a big drinker (plus, I'm a lightweight nowadays!), but I have a few go-to drinks that I absolutely love.



Ignore the cupcakes and focus on the beer. I love Dos Equis! I'm really starting to get into Mexican beers, which are so fresh and light and flavorful. Plus, it helps that Dos Equis is Boyfriend's favorite beer, so there's always some around!

(St. Claire winery, NM)

I searched long and hard for a good wine that I enjoy. Red wine makes me overheated (plus I prefer it cold, which is WRONG WRONG WRONG for reds! lol!). White is kind of bitter to me. I really prefer dessert wines and I don't like super dry wines... so the gewurztraminer is perfect. I can drink it cold, it's not too dry and just sweet enough, and it doesn't make me hot! Perfect wine!

(inthenameoffashionfoodandfun.blogspot.com)

In my circle of friends, I'm known best for this drink, the vodka cherry sprite. It's like a shirley temple with vodka, which only makes it better, in my opinion. Plus it's sweet and pretty and light. It's one of my absolute favorite things to drink!



And finally, how can I talk about girly drinks without talking about champagne? I looooove cold champagne (or sparking wine for those drinks that don't come directly from Champagne, France, which is apparently the only type of wine that can officially be called Champagne). It's so sweet and light and fun.


What about you? What are your favorite drinks?

No comments:

Post a Comment