Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Poor Mixy

Poor, poor little Remix. Our little Mixy-Face just got spayed, and she is having a hard time with it.



Since she's a puppy, and the youngest puppy, and the only other girl (besides me, of course) in the house, we kinda sorta spoil her. She's SUPER cuddy and is a little attention-lover and will sometimes just sit and stare at Thomas (her dad) with her "love me" eyes and just whine until he pets her.

She's a little princess.

And now that she doesn't feel well after her surgery, she is especially cuddy. Today, I let her out of her crate and she walked right up to me, ducked her head, and pushed the top of her head against my shins. Then she just stayed like that. It was so pitiful and adorable.

So Boyfriend carefully lifted her onto our bed and we spent the next couple hours watching Netflix while Remix stayed curled up on my lap with her head leaned against my stomach or chest, looking up at us with her sad eyes every now and then, as if to say, "I don't feel good!".

It was too adorable! How long does this last? I don't know how long I can last. She's breaking my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment