Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday, Monday

I hate Mondays. There's no good reason to actually like them, except when they are finally over! And now mine is practically over... I worked and then worked out, so all of my tough Monday stuff is done with, and I can relax and watch The Fighter in bed with my puppies. :o)

So, if you're a football fan, you know my Ravens lost in a heartbreaking last second missed field goal (SOB!), but I'm so proud of them. My favorite thing about the Ravens is that they really seem like a family (except Flacco... he doesn't seem to blend the way everyone else does. But he is the qb, and probably needs to be focused on his own work). And hey, there's always next year, right?

Boyfriend and I have been trying really hard to be healthy (resolutions, you know), and it's going well so far except for...

Wingstop food

We LOOOOVE wingstop. It's too tempting. I'm going to have to figure out a way to eat wingstop and still be healthy (every other meal), because I know that if we try to quit Wingstop cold turkey, we'll fail completely.

Hope your Monday is fantastic and relaxed, like mine is about to be! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment