Instead of Friday Favorites, I thought I would take a page from my sorority's book and go with Sunshines and Dark Clouds.
I'm pretty sure most sororities have something like this: in meeting, or at dinner, people share good things that happen to them (sunshines/roses/smiles) and also sad things that happened to them (dark clouds/thorns/frowns). So welcome to my new tradition: Sunshines and Dark Clouds!
- I've worked out four times this week and after the first day, I noticed how energetic I am! I have so much more energy and I just feel better throughout the day. It's totally worth the sore muscles!
- I finally jumped on the New Girl bandwagon... and it's HILARIOUS! I love that show!
- I'm heading into a four day weekend (Martin Luther King Day, what what!) and I'm SO EXCITED.
- I'm really excited to go to the farmers market this weekend! I'm super addicted to the tomatoes and onions that one stall sells.
- Football playoffs continue this weekend! I love football.
- I got second place in my fantasy football league, which means $100 for me! Holla!
- Remix got spayed... and is super whimpery and sad. It's breaking my heart!
- School starts soon for Boyfriend, which means less time for us to spend together. :o(
- Even though I have more energy from working out, at night, I completely crash, which has diminished the time I spend with Boyfriend. By 11:00, I'm OUT like a light.
- I want to take Shadow to the market with us, but he's too tuggy on the leash, so I fear we might have to leave him at home again.