Sunday, January 8, 2012

Football Weekend

It's been a wonderful, relaxing weekend so far! Yesterday, Boyfriend and I went to lunch with his mama and had some yummy crab legs at our favorite: Red Lobster. That's the second time this week I've had Red Lobster crab legs. I'm addicted.

Afterward, we went to the mall for the Victoria Secret semi-annual sale... HOORAY! I loooove their bras, but they are super expensive, so I always wait until there's a good sale and then snap up a couple for a good price.

THEN we went to see "A Week With Marilyn", about Marilyn Monroe. It was really, really good. Michelle Williams had a hard job ahead of her because Marilyn is SUCH a cultural icon and so unique, but she did a pretty good job. Big shoes to fill.

After that, we went to The Game to watch the Saints play the Lions in the first day of playoff games with Mikey and Thomas and had SUCH a good time. I love hanging out with those guys!





Today, we are spending the rest of the afternoon watching the Steelers play the Broncos. Ahhh... it's nice having a week one bye!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment