Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friends

Boyfriend and I have a friend-filled weekend coming up and I couldn't be happier! Tonight, I'm going to dinner with some girlfriends (Kaitlyn, Val, and Adriana)... I've seen Kaitlyn and Val separately, but we haven't all four gotten together since... Adriana's wedding!



I love these girls and I'm so excited for dinner together!

Then on Saturday, we're meeting my good friend Blairre and her husband (and new baby!) for brunch. It's been such a long time, because we're both so busy (me with work/moving, her with little Carson and school!) so I'm really looking forward to it.

THEN on Saturday evening, we'll be hanging out with Thomas, his sister and her boyfriend, and Mikey to watch some UFC fights. I love this group! I'm so excited to just relax and eat some hot wings and watch grown men punch each other in the face. :o)

But before all that, Boyfriend and I are getting massages tomorrow afternoon... ahhhh. The life of luxury.

Hope your weekend is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment