Friday, June 8, 2012

Sunshines/Dark Clouds

Hi all! I'm going to keep this pretty short because I just got home from work and I have a bunch of stuff to do before we take off to Phoenix this weekend for a little family reunion/getaway! Hooray!

DARK CLOUDS:
  • I have to go to Wal-Mart. I hate that place. But I need specific cleaning supplies from there.
  • We're leaving Shadow here this weekend with my roommate and his dog, Remix. I know he'll be happy here, in his home, but I'm going to miss him!
  • Fiance is getting a promotion (yay pay raise!) BUT has to go to a week-long training three hours away next week. It'll be the first time I've been away from him in a while. :o(
  • I have to clean the bathroom/shower/sweep/wipe counters and I DON'T WANNA! Lol

SUNSHINES:
  • Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix!
  • In 'n Out! Enough said!
  • A good friend of mine offered to help us out with our engagement photos at a really great price. I'm so excited to get them done! AND she had the great idea of adding Shadow into the photos... I agree! Can't wait!
  • Hopefully, we get to set the date this weekend! YAY!
  • Fiance cleaned the living room and dusted and I'm so grateful for his help!

Have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment