Tuesday, June 26, 2012

25 Before 25 Update!

I figured it is time for a 25 before 25 update! I haven't done SUPER great but I do get to cross a few things off. I better get a move on if I want to finish this list! 25 approaches!

1. Buy a nice piece of jewelry for myself
2. Submit my columns to a syndication press system
3. Watch 10 of Boyfriend's Academy Award winners
4. Lose 30 lbs
5. Become financially independent
6. Make homemade tortillas
7. Run a 5k
8. Volunteer for something
9. Make THIS chicken :o)
10. Do something different with my hair (dye it, cut it, etc.)
11. Go camping
12. See my grandparents once a month
13. Keep my spider plant alive
14. Donate money to charity
15. Read 10 classic books on the BBC Top 100 Books
16. Learn how to make great mashed potato
17. Find a dress that makes me feel like a princess
18. Ride in a helicopter
19. Try a food I can't pronounce
20. See another Cirque Du Soleil show
21. Improve my individual relationships with Boyfriend's family
22. Stay in touch with my sister more often
23. Start an herb garden
24. Write another 25,000 words on my book
25. Be truly surprised :o) (the engagement was a TRUE surprise!)


Not bad for just a few weeks. And as long as my beautiful basil plant holds out, I'm good to go for the herb garden! Up next is rosemary! PLUS I've seen four of Fiance's Academy Award winners so far, so I'm doing great on that. But the others are things that need planning and commitment. Sigh. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment