Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm [Blank] Because

I saw this on a few other blogs, but it looked fun so I'm jumping aboard!

I'm weird because...

I always eat hotdogs from the outsides in, so my last bite is a middle bite. Same with pizza.
I give dogs distinct voices when I pretend to talk for them. They don't change.
I like heat. Better than cold. Always.
I would rather have Cheetos than chocolate.
I only wash my hair once or twice a week. I only brush it three or four times a week.
(I shower every day, though...)
I can't sleep with socks
I HATE having things around my neck (turtlenecks, tight necklaces, etc.)
I don't really like coffee (unless it's a skinny vanilla latte from SBucks)
I put green chile on EVERYTHING (burgers, chicken, tacos, pizza, beans, dips...)
One of my favorite foods is crab legs... because they are fun to crack and eat


I'm a bad friend because...

Most of the time, I would rather be at home in my pajamas.
I don't really like having to make small talk.
I HATE checking my voicemail.
I'm not very go-with-the-flow. I like plans. I like schedules.


I'm a good friend because...

I really listen.
I will give honest advice, not just "nice" advice.
I want my friends to be happy and successful.
I make plans to keep my friend group connected.
I'm good at finding common ground with my friends' friends.
I will make an effort for the important things (graduations, birthdays, etc.) to make them feel special.


I'm sad because...

I have so much work to do this week at work... ay yi yi.
I can't FOR THE LIFE OF ME find a good photographer for under $3,000 in Phoenix for the wedding!
I have to work out. Now.
One of the dogs had an accident in the house!
I have so much laundry to do but I don't want to do it!
I did so well from January-May in losing weight... but I've been on pause since. I need to start back up.


I'm happy because...

I have ice cream waiting for me now :o)
My sister and I had a wine and wedding magazines date yesterday! Yay!
Shadow has been snuggly with me and keeps me warm when I get cold!
Fiance got his promotion at work and I'm so proud of him!
Fiance's cousin and aunt might have some vases I can borrow for the wedding! Saving money!
I made a truly delicious caprese salad with our fresh basil plant! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment