Friday, June 22, 2012

Sunshines!

It's FRIDAY and time for some Sunshines and Dark Clouds!

Dark Clouds
  • It's been humid, which makes it hard to blowdry my hair completely. Anyone else have this problem?
  • I've had a CRAZY busy week at work. But at least it's almost over!
  • I've been eating so unhealthy... I need to get back into gear!
  • My sister just left for Europe for some summer law school... sunshine for her, dark cloud for us! We'll miss her!
  • It's my TOM and I'm feeling blah.

Sunshines!
  • TEEN MOM is back on! :o)
  • I'm setting up a double date with Fiance and my friend Adriana with her husband! I love couply friends!
  • Fiance and I decided on Hawaii for our honeymoon. I can't WAIT
  • It's been a long couple of weeks, but it's almost the weekend!
  • I bought some pink pants (like Kate Middleton!) and they look adorable. Score!
  • The mornings have been perfect... I love summer mornings! I leave for work so early that it gets so COLD when the sun isn't up, but the summer mornings are pefect.
  • With Fiance's promotion, he gets to be home in the evenings sometimes. SO EXCITED!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment