Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Even though the day is almost over, let me take this moment to say HAPPY EASTER to you and yours!

My day was wonderful. We started out with a leisurely morning, making guacamole and taking our time getting ready before we headed over to my parents' for some of my dad's famous slow-grilled chicken. It's SO GOOD and such a staple of my childhood: just smelling it reminds me of summer. That, paired with my mom's pasta salad, my guacamole and my grandma's deviled eggs, made a perfect Easter lunch.

We had a great time with my parents (especially Shadow, who got enough scraps of chicken to last him a long time), and then pretty soon after, we headed over to Fiance's grandparents' house for (what else?) more food! Shadow got MORE scraps, too, so he has had a pretty great day. :o)

I hope your day was as filled with family and friends as mine was! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment