Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bridal Shower

Yesterday, on Saturday, my sister/Maid of Honor and my lovely mama threw me a beautiful bridal shower. It was a beautiful albeit breezy day, and everyone had a great time. They served Hawaiian finger sandwiches,  plus an array of other sandwiches, baked brie, besito caliente (a spicy jam served over cream cheese), mimosas and sweet tea. For dessert, cake and chocolate covered strawberries! :o)

We started off with some food, and then went straight into shower games like "How Well do You Know the Bride", "He Said/She Said", and love-story themed Charades. Everyone had a great time and everyone was SO very generous with their gifts! I'll let the photos do the talking :o)











































Some of my goodies include plenty of wine and wineglasses (yay!), some pretty lingerie for my honeymoon, a beautiful hand-created recipe book, a silk robe, a waffle maker, griddles, electric skillets, new towels, new silverware, a gorgeous hair piece from my MIL, and a Kitchenaid mixer from my mom! I am a happy and blessed girl :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment