Get my blog in your inbox!

Friday, March 22, 2013

Sunshines and Dark Clouds

It's Friday and I'm SO HAPPY. Here are the best parts and worst parts of the week!

Dark Clouds:

  • I've been so sleepy... I need to work on having a consistent schedule.
  • I'm STILL trying to figure out where to put all of my shower gifts. #firstworldproblems
  • It's been windy and yucky this week... GO AWAY WIND!
  • None of my picks for March Madness are doing well. Darn.

Sunshines:
  • I'm off today!
  • It's Friday!
  • We have no big plans and I'm so excited about it! Just some Wingstop and NCAA basketball! :o)
  • Fiance drove this week, which means $$$$$
  • We are having lunch with my dad today! Love it!
  • It's getting so nice and warm... almost 80 this week! BRING IT ON.
Happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment