Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pinterest Projects

I really want to start being more crafty. I'm really just lazy, is the issue, which means I don't pay enough attention to detail on crafts, which is the whole point lol. But I have a few ideas that I do want to try out... like these!

This Lemon Body Scrub

Lemon body Scrub: 1/2 cup sugar or 1/2 cup salt 1 tablespoon olive oil 2 tablespoons lemon juice Directions: 1 Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. 2 Apply to hands or feet above the tub or sink, so you don’t make a mess. Scrub thoroughly for 2-3 minutes. 3 When done scrubbing, rinse briefly with lukewarm water and pat dry. 4 Apply your favorite moisturizer if desired.

These Ink Stained Glasses

Alcohol Ink stained glass. time to find some glass goodwill items. amazing do it yourself

This Key Holder

DIY Frame Key Holder


I'll keep you updated... I want to try the body scrub as a favor for my sister's bridal shower sometime this year, so I need to test it before then! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment