Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dystopian

It's a good era for dystopian novels... Hunger Games. Divergent. Matched. Delirium. I am also happy to admit that I've read them all... here are my reviews!

Hunger Games: FIVE STARS. I LOVE the Hunger Games. It's my favorite series right now. Can't wait for the next movie to come out!

Divergent: Three and a half stars. I really liked this book... at first. It went so fast and I started falling in love with Four. Then... the ending happened. Like, really fast. There was a big war-thing and it happened so quickly that I didn't get to really experience the losses, etc. It made me EH about getting the next one. I'm sure I'll read it... eventually.

Matched: Three stars. Pretty good, but more forgettable. I don't think about the characters after I stop reading them, like I normally do when I fall in love with the characters.

Delirium. FOUR STARS. I LOOOOVED the first book of this series... the last one was a big fat fail of a conclusion for me. Overall, a great story, well created and well laid out for the reader. But the ending! THE ENDING HAS TO WRAP EVERYTHING UP. Re: Hunger Games.

There you have it. My dystopian novel review.

No comments:

Post a Comment