Friday, October 26, 2012

Sunshines/Dark Clouds

Sunshines!


  • It's almost the weekend!
  • Fiance surprised me with 10 more XXX vitamin waters! I LOVE vitamin water, particularly the zero calorie kind, and ESPECIALLY the XXX flavor (which is like, pomegranate acai berry or something). He is so sweet.
  • We are going to Phoenix next weekend. Our roommate will be at the house to take care of Shadow, which is SUCH a relief when one of us goes out of town, because then the dogs don't have to get uprooted.
  • We are going to Phoenix to see our favorite comedian Kevin Hart. WE LOVE HIM. I'm so excited.
  • We are also going to Phoenix to see Fiance's mom and I'm excited! She moved over there this summer for an amazing job with Amazon and she's about to be CRAZY busy, so I'm thrilled we can spend some time with her before they go into peak season (fiance, too!).
  • We are ALSO going to Phoenix to get MORE photos taken. Our other engagement photos (from my friend Mel) were necessary because we needed photos for our save the dates. With this trip, we found out we can see our wedding photographer and it might work out. If not, we'll try for February.
  • In Phoenix, we get to eat our favorite foods WHICH INCLUDE Oregano's Pizza, Lolo's Chicken and Waffles, and Sprinkles Cupcakes. YUM!
  • Next Thursday, I'm going to be a speaker at a PR class at my alma mater, NMSU. I'm SO nervous and happy to do it. My old professor invited me back due to all of my experience with my column writing, my technical writing, and my freelance writing. I'm totally honored. This professor is the BEST and I always thought that if I got invited to speak at one of his classes, it was a sign that I "made it". I guess I made it!
  • Fiance and I have a fun weekend planned. We're going to see a movie and then going to a friends' costume party. It should be a fun Saturday!

Dark Clouds!
  • I feel like I haven't seen my friends in FOREVER, particularly my bridesmaids. Other than Val last Thursday and my sister last weekend, I haven't seen the other girls in a while! (Granted... they mostly live spread far and wide. Val/Blairre are here, Jess in Albuquerque, Dani in Chicago and Steph in Ft. Worth).
  • It's been COLD. I'm bracing myself. Is it spring, yet?
  • We are broooooke until next payday. But, we are paying down our (small) debts. So it's better to be broke than in debt, right? Right.
  • I'm going through one of those periods in which I want to spend money. Unfortunately, that's money I don't have right now. Sigh.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment