Thursday, October 25, 2012

Back on the Wagon

I know I have some bad days as far as my healthy lifestyle goes. I mean, I like to think of this as a "lifestyle change" and not just a diet... particularly since I'm not really dieting. I can eat whatever I want, but I just feel better when I'm eating things like salmon, brown rice, veggies, chicken, etc.

But I have REALLY been slacking. And it's not that I'm eating badly... I'm just eating too  much, I think. And not working out hard enough. So this week, I'm back at it! (Even though I skipped on Tuesday to go visit my grandparents! I've been trying to go more often... they're both in their 90s and they are slowing down. Plus they are hilarious and I love them. My grandpa gave me $10 and a pear for my upcoming birthday. Then he said he let me win at gin rummy three times, as part of the gift. Ha! I won fair and square.)

Embedded image permalink

I feel like I look like a "Who" from the Grinch in this picture. But it's pre-workout so here it is.

Wish me luck as I jump back into this.

Embedded image permalink

Also wish me luck as I try to convince Fiance to let me dress Shadow up as Michael Jordan again. LOOK HOW CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment