Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

It has been a

Very.

Busy.

Week.

I got put on this project for the Army and while it is exciting and interesting, there is SO MUCH WORK involved. The test only runs for a month and it is a huuuuuge DoD project, but I got added on late, so I've been playing catch-up all week. I've already put in over 30 hours this week and I still have two more days of work to do.

Whew.

The rest of the week doesn't get much easier. Tomorrow I'm working from home because I'm going back to my alma mater NMSU to give a speech/presentation to a journalism class. My mentor invited me to speak to the class as a professional writer... it's so weird! The last time there was a speaker in the class, I was sitting in the class taking notes. This time, they'll have my resume in front of them. So weird! But so exciting. I just hope I can do justice for my mentor. He's the best!

Then Friday (which is technically an off Friday for me), I have a ton of stuff to do, so I'll be working again. Friday night, we head to Phoenix to see Kevin Hart (our favorite!), eat, and visit with Fiance's mom. We're SO EXCITED. We LOVE Phoenix and I bet the weather is beautiful. Plus, we get to have Lolo's Chicken and Waffles and Oregano's Pizza again. YUM!


Our roommate will be here to watch Shadow and take care of the house (plus it's only for a small weekend getaway). He's looking forward to having the house to himself, I'm sure!

Hope your week is much less stressful than mine is!

No comments:

Post a Comment