Monday, October 15, 2012

October

October. How is it October already?

The days are much, MUCH shorter. The sun sets before 7:30 instead of trickling on to set at 8 or 8:30. The mornings are chilly. The air has a crisp, cool edge to it. It's fall.

I just can't believe the year is almost over. It has been one of my favorite years yet. We got engaged. We started getting healthy. We went to Phoenix, to Vegas, to Albuquerque. I hit my stride at work. I learned how to cook many, many more things (homemade Alfredo sauce, mashed potatoes, Parmesan chicken...). And even though I turn 25 in less than a month, 24 has been really, REALLY fun.

I'm not looking forward to winter in New Mexico (and all the bad weather that goes along with it), but I do like the fashion. I like boots and leggings. I like layers. I like the food. I like pumpkin muffins. I like soup and stew. I just... I just don't like the cold! Brrr!

In just a few weeks, Fiance and I go back to Phoenix for a concert and I'm so, so excited to be there. I can't wait to live in Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment