Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Sunshines/Dark Clouds

It's Friday! And today, I just have Sunshines. Which is a sunshine in itself! Woo!


  • It's FRIDAY and, counting today, I'm off for four days. BOOM.
  • I watched a documentary on Koko the signing gorilla and now... I want a gorilla. Imagine? Fiance would never let me.
  • BUT he does put up with the other nerdy parts of me. Like when I sent him this photo:
Embedded image permalink

With the caption "T-rex says, 'I do'."

I crack myself up.

  • Tomorrow, Fiance is taking me to the Southern New Mexico State Fair. YAAAY! I had to bribe him with funnel cakes and turkey legs, but at least we get to go and ride the Ferris Wheel. So excited!
  • Our house is nice and clean. I love starting the weekend with a clean house!
  • We're going to register tomorrow... registering is SO FUN!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment