Friday, March 23, 2012

Sunshines and Dark Clouds

Let's get to it:

DARK CLOUDS:
  • It's time for the reboot of my ovarian operating system (sorry if that's too much info!) so I'm feeling not so great. Blah.
  • Just as I got together a nice glass of juice, I tripped and spilled it all over my nice, freshly washed countertops. Now I have sticky counters and no juice.
  • Boyfriend and I watch old episodes of True Blood before he goes to work but he always has to leave RIGHT at a good part... so being the good girlfriend that I am, I turn it off until he gets off work so we can keep watching it together (though on the inside I'm DYING!).
  • With all this dust and wind, my house is getting SUPER dusty! I hate it!
  • We gave Remix and Shadow baths last weekend and they are already back to being dusty.
SUNSHINES:
  • Boyfriend and I saw The Hunger Games last night... INCREDIBLE!
  • I'm off all weekend! Yay for off-Fridays!
  • I somehow have extra money in my bank account... I'm attributing it to the fact that I bring my lunch 90 percent of the time to work, that Boyfriend and I have been cooking together during the week, and that eating healthy means we don't snack as much.
  • The weather has really been cooperating and it makes me want to be outside walking or running or swimming! I LOVE SUMMER!
  • Remix learned how to shake. I'm so proud of her! She's too cute.
  • I'm getting a pedicure tonight. That is definitely a cause for celebration!
HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment