Friday, March 9, 2012

Sunshines and Dark Clouds

It's time for some Friday SUNSHINES AND DARK CLOUDS! WOO!

Let's start with Dark Clouds to get them out of the way:
  • Remix keeps DIGGING out of our yard to chase our neighbor's rabbits (they're domesticated but they live in the yard and taunt my dogs endlessly). She's getting too old for this...!
  • I have a great saute pan but I don't know really how to use it, yet... I think I'm not using enough butter or oil for the bottom because I keep burning the bottom of my fish on it!
  • I need to clean the bathroom but I keep putting it off... I don't wanna!
  • My Scentsy plugin bulb went out and apparently, you can't just buy a new one from the store because the wattage is too low. That's how they get you. Special order, I suppose.
  • Teen Mom 2 is over. Don't judge. I love trashy reality shows.
  • Boyfriend is still getting over being sick, so I think a quiet weekend is in order.
Sunshines:
  • I'm finally getting through the Shred Level 2 without wanting to die. Progress!
  • We watched Hugo this weekend and REALLY liked it! Can't help but love Martin Scorsese.
  • The weather was off and on this week, but there were times when it was perfect... warm evenings, no wind, perfect sun. I can't WAIT for summer!
  • Boyfriend got his taxes done and he got back a lot more than we thought he would. Holla!
  • Boyfriend bought me some beautiful pink carnations. I know a lot of girls don't like carnations (Charlotte from Sex and the City calls them "filler flowers"), but I think they are beautiful... especially when they are all in a tight bunch. So pretty!
  • It's time for MARCH MADNESS! Break out your brackets and wait for them to fall apart like they do every year! Can't wait!
  • It's FRIDAY and I'm off and we're having lunch with my dad today. Can't wait for some quality time and some green chile cheeseburgers (I told you I love it on everything!).
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment