Thursday, March 15, 2012

MARCH MADNESS

It's MARCH. The cold, windy, dusty month in New Mexico. But right now, I don't even care. Because it's time for

MARCH MADNESS!

Don't worry, I've already filled out THREE brackets. The first I filled out before I found that Melo is not eligible to play for Cuse, so I made a couple more. I also have NMSU going to the Sweet 16 because I'm a romantic like that.

I LOVE Cinderella stories. I even wrote a story about it in my column for the Pulse, which was picked up by Fox Sports a couple years ago... you can read it here: KACHOW

In spite of that, I can't help but love Mizzou (where both of my uncles went and in the state that my mom was raised, plus one of my top choices for college as Mizzou's J school is BOMB), so I called for them to win it all.

Who do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment