Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween preparations

I'm getting really excited for Halloween! I'm a chicken about scary things, but I love love love Halloween because it kicks off the holiday season (pretty much the only great thing about winter... I hate the cold!). What are my favorite Halloweeny things to do, you say? Well, if you insist, I'll tell you!

  • Paranormal Activity. The first movie scared the bejesus out of me, even in broad daylight and Boyfriend warning me about the scary parts. But it definitely gets me in the scary mood!
  • Make apple cider. I love apple cider! It's an easy recipe: grab a gallon of apple cider, some cinnamon sticks, a little caramel and a little tequila, throw it all in a crock pot or slow cooker for a couple hours, then serve! Delicious!
  • Watch some True Blood. I've always loved me some Sookie and Eric, but the creepy feeling is a little more apropos during this season!
'
  •  And, of course, seeing great Halloween costumes. I'm not super out-of-the-box when it comes to costumes (for the past two years, I wore cat ears with a "Hello My Name is Demi Moore-Kutcher" sticker... get it? I was a cougar!), but I appreciate other great costumes! What are you all going to be?
Happy Halloween season!

No comments:

Post a Comment