Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thoughts

A Few Random Thoughts...

-I saw an Oryx much like these, hiding in the hills of the Organ Mountains! In case you didn't know, the Oryx were brought over in the 1970s to provide some big game hunt prey for the hunters of the southwest. The Oryx, native to the African desert, were used to having to run away from lions and other big, mean, Oryx-eaters. Here, they flourished. Now, there are too many of them, but I still love them. Hooray!


via aec.army.mil

-Pot roast is the easiest thing in the world to make. Some fresh-cut meat, a can of cream of mushroom soup, a few vegetables in a crockpot, left on low all day, and presto! Dinner! It's so nice to have dinner ready when I come home... especially because if I left it all to Boyfriend, we would survive on grilled chicken, chicken wings, and cereal.

-Not to sound weird, but I haven't brushed my hair in about 4 days. I have pretty dry skin and pretty long hair, so to avoid drying out my hair and stripping it of the natural oils, I only wash my hair once or twice a week. I only brush it when I wash it. I just body shower with my hair pinned up every other night. But for some reason, I want to brush my hair tonight. Weird.

- Today I had an apple, half of a tuna wrap, about 3 oz. of pot roast, a cup of cheddar broccoli rice, and a fudge bar. I think I'll make some chips and salsa to have with Boyfriend when he gets home! Hooray!

-One more day of work before the weekend! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment