- Fiance is SICK SICK SICK... and I'm terrified that I'm going to get sick too.
- My grandfather is not doing well. I was supposed to go see him on Wednesday, but since I've been around Fiance (and his flu), I'm a potential carrier and he and my grandmother are vulnerable since, well, they are over 90.
- I haven't worked out in a while. Blah.
- I also haven't really cooked in a while. When did I get so lazy?
- My RAVENS won their playoff game against Denver. Suck it, Peyton!
- I've really been feeling motivated when it comes to my columns. I have several really great ideas.
- I read Bossypants by Tina Fey... HILARIOUS. I laughed out loud several times. She is too funny.
- Part of my bridesmaid gifts came in, as well as the mother in law gift. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
- I might have a Groupon addiction. This is not a dark cloud (it might be a dark cloud), but I am starting to get packages of things I don't remember ordering. Not good. But the stuff I'm getting is boss.
- More football is on this weekend... I'm not ready for the season to be over. Then it's just another LONG seven months until the season kicks in again.
Have a great weekend!