Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Back to It

I'm back, for real this time. If you want to know what I have been doing over the past ten days, picture me laying around, watching football, and helping Fiance who has the flu.

The flu is the worst. He feels AWFUL. And I'm living in perpetual fear that I am going to be hit with it next since he has been within feet of me since he got sick.

Other than that, just lots of orange juice and tissues. Highlights:
  • Got a haircut from my future aunt-in-law.
  • Saw Valerie's new puppy... TOO ADORABLE.
  • Ate pizza. So much pizza.
  • Watched the Golden Globes... happy for Argo, sad for Zero Dark Thirty.
  • OH! Saw Zero Dark Thirty. AMAZING. Can't wait to see it again.
  • It was freeeeeezing here. Stayed inside.
  • Worked. Two of three coworkers gone... lots of extra work.
  • Watched 30 Rock like a fiend.

But I'm back, for better or worse. Fewer than five months until the big day! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment