Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bridesmaids!

So now that we are in the swing of wedding things, I thought I would take a second to introduce my favorite girls... my bridesmaids! I should also note that I have some other REALLY great girls in my life (particularly Adriana and Kaitlyn, who are crazy busy in their mama/PhD persuing lives, respectively), but these bridesmaids are the ones that will be forced to participate in bridesmaidy things for the next year. Good luck, girls!

FIRST and most important is my Maid of Honor, my sister Jessica.


My sister has always been one of my best friends. We go through ups and downs (like all sisters do) but overall, she's one of the people that knows me best in the world. She's super fun and I'm excited to plan this wedding with her. We already had a super fun wedding magazine/champagne party and I can't wait for more!


Next is my cousin Stephanie, who is here in town to visit.



Even though she and I only saw each other twice a year growing up (Christmas and our family reunion), we've ALWAYS kept in great touch through AOL IM (I know, right?), email, texting, Facebook, Myspace, whatever! I love love love her and I'm so happy she gets to stand next to me on my special day.


Then, there's my best friend Valerie.



Valerie and I have been best friends since high school (freshman year honors physical science, what what!) and friends since 7th grade. She's been there for me through ALL of my big events (broken hearts, love, first kisses, etc.) and she was actually the first person I told about Fiance when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I love her!


Also, my great friend Blairre!


Blairre and I have been friends since high school. We bonded over a certain football player and then solidified our friendship through ENDLESS Starbucks trips, shopping trips, a Nelly concert, sleepovers, and then through HER wedding when I was a bridesmaid. We're the type of friends that can be apart for months and then when we see each other, we always spend HOURS catching right back up without a break, like nothing has changed!


Last but definitely not least is my friend Danielle.



Danielle and I have literally been friends for as long as I can remember. She used to live down the street from me and we went to kindergarten, elementary, middle, high school, and college together and we even lived together in the dorms. We have very different crowds but she's always been one of my close friends that I can turn to when I need to talk or need a break. She's super fun and SUPER down to earth.


THERE YOU HAVE IT! My bridesmaids! I can't wait to have them all with me on my wedding day. I love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment