Friday, July 6, 2012

Sunshines and Dark Clouds!

FRIDAY!

Dark Clouds:
  • I have to work tomorrow in El Paso covering an event. Which means my Saturday evening will be spent trying to FIND the darn place, then writing notes and snapping photos for a couple of hours. But hey, Fiance gets to come, and I think we'll try to grab some dinner over there, too.
  • I need new windshield wipers but I always forget about it because we get like, ZERO rain until July. Then I remember. Oh, I remember.
  • Poor Fiance locked himself out of the house yesterday. Luckily, I was already on my way home from work to save him. But he got locked out without a phone, a wallet, or his keys due to our finicky doorknob. He walked three miles to his grandpa's house and broke in to use their phone. Poor guy!
  • I need a haircut. Badly.

SUNSHINES:
  • It's FRIDAY and I'm ready for the weekend!
  • We made some bomb spaghetti yesterday and I couldn't wait for lunch today! Yay!
  • Fiance and I bought new throw pillows and rugs yesterday. It's the easiest way to make a house a home, I think. Well, those and a dog!
  • I had coffee with my great friend Blairre this week and I'm so excited for her... she's about seven months pregnant with her second, and she and her husband are thrilled. The ultrasound says girl, but Blairre has been having her doubts. Her instinct was right the first time around!
  • We saw the Amazing Spider Man and I LOVED it. Andrew Garfield is too, too cute. I have a big crush on him (it's okay, Fiance has a crush on Emma Stone!).
  • It's been rainy and SO nice.





Instagram

Close



No comments:

Post a Comment