Wednesday, July 25, 2012

THREE YEARS!

Three Years.

I forgot to post on Monday, but that was Fiance and my THREE YEAR anniversary. I still can't believe we have been together for three years. It seems like more and less at the same time... like, the time has flown, but I can't remember being without him, or not having him to bounce ideas off of, or not having him kiss me good night.


We've gone through so much together. So many trips... like this one in Boston.


Or this one in Vegas!


Graduations...


Falling in love...


Getting a PUPPY together!


Concerts...


Movies...


Being silly together... :o)



And getting engaged!


Fiance, honey, I love you more than anything and I can't wait to be your wife. I know that you're the one person that was sent to me, because you make me happier than I've ever been. I constantly feel like maybe eventually I'll get used to you, get used to the feeling that you are too good to be true, get used to the butterflies, but after three years, no, I still love seeing your smile, I still love kissing you, I still calm down instantly when I get to talk to you. You make me so happy and I can't wait to try to make you as happy as you make me, for the rest of our lives.

Happy Three Year Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment