I am THANKFUL for....
- All the wonderful friends who called, text, visited, and hung out with me for my birthday. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.
- All of the Veterans and active duty service members. Gay, straight, black, white, old, young, you are the pride of our country. Thank you.
- Sprinkles cupcakes. Because, duh.
- My Fiance. I hit a dark place last week (frustrations) and he made everything better by doing exactly what I needed... offering me options, which felt like lifeboats in a vast sea. The fact that he was willing to join the military to get us where we want to be makes me so proud to be his fiance.
- My parents and my sister. We are such a tight family and I wouldn't change anything.
- My new coat that is lined and wonderful and was 60% off.
- Fiance's family. I wasn't raised around a lot of family (grandparents nearby, but no cousins, really, and no uncles/aunts), but they have welcomed me into their life without hesitation. I always feel like part of the family and I do not take that for granted.
- The Government's compressed work schedule, which gives me today off! :o)