Sunday, November 11, 2012

Back

So.

So I'm back.

I know, I know. I've been gone for a while. Let me catch you up.

Phoenix. Arts festival. Kevin Hart (hilarious). Five Guys. Buying Fiance's wedding ring. Shopping. Driving. Work, work, work. More work. Birthday. Mexican food. Work, work, work. Shopping. Birthday dinner with friends. Amazing. A little drunk. Mainly just high on the night, on being out with my friends (minus Kaitlyn and Dani who are out of state now). Football.

But mainly, it was work. I got put on a new timesheet project and it is taking up my entire life. I don't like it, but I kind of have to do it. Anyway, it has kind of sucked the creativity out of me. I don't want to talk about it, so I don't blog. Hopefully I'll get better at avoiding discussing work while blogging.

Next time, I'll update on the 25 before 25 list. Didn't get it all, but had a lot of fun trying!

Until next time.

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment