Friday, February 24, 2012

Sunshines and Dark Clouds

It's Friday, so time to recap the good points and the bad points of the week/day in my weekly series... SUNSHINES AND DARK CLOUDS! Woo!

SUNSHINES
  • Tonight we are going to a party for Val's birthday and I'm excited. Boyfriend, Thomas and I bought a new type of liquor to try... however, now that we're older and not trying to get drunk (can I get a hallelujah?), it's more fun to buy alcohol that we actually like instead of just cheap booze. Ah, growing up.
  • I spent this week's evenings going through my Dreamworks and Pixar films and I completely forgot how amazing and SAD so many of them are... but so good! I watched Up and How to Train your Dragon... so great.
  • The show Big Bang Theory is so amazing. I can't help but laugh when I watch it.
        "I work at the Cheesecake Factory" -Penny
        "I love cheesecake!" -Leonard
        "You're lactose intolerant..." -Sheldon
        "I don't eat it, I just think it's a good idea!" -Leonard.

TOO FUNNY!
  • I got a manicure last week with Val and my nails have held up surprisingly well.
  • I finished that big project at work (CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH!) and I'm really proud of it!
  • I had been complaining about my socks (that I've had since 2008) so Boyfriend bought me some more. Awww.
Dark Clouds
  • I keep putting off working out but I know I have to!
  • I think there's dust or something in my house, because my eyes are itchy and dry.
  • I should have spent the last two hours napping, but instead I just messed around on the internet. Awesome.
  • Boyfriend's computer is being really sketchy... like the internet keeps showing an error and reloading pages. But that makes it difficult to go to the second page of a website, and it also signs me out of my normal pages. SO annoying.
  • We have 15 lbs of chicken in my house. Seriously. Literally. Boyfriend bought a five pound bag and Thomas bought a 10 lb bag. So much chicken. We will be eating chicken forever.
  • I am seeing more and more grammatical errors from Facebook friends and I can't tell if they are lazy or they just don't know... and I don't know which irks me more.
That's it for me! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment