- Tonight we are going to a party for Val's birthday and I'm excited. Boyfriend, Thomas and I bought a new type of liquor to try... however, now that we're older and not trying to get drunk (can I get a hallelujah?), it's more fun to buy alcohol that we actually like instead of just cheap booze. Ah, growing up.
- I spent this week's evenings going through my Dreamworks and Pixar films and I completely forgot how amazing and SAD so many of them are... but so good! I watched Up and How to Train your Dragon... so great.
- The show Big Bang Theory is so amazing. I can't help but laugh when I watch it.
"I love cheesecake!" -Leonard
"You're lactose intolerant..." -Sheldon
"I don't eat it, I just think it's a good idea!" -Leonard.
- I got a manicure last week with Val and my nails have held up surprisingly well.
- I finished that big project at work (CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH!) and I'm really proud of it!
- I had been complaining about my socks (that I've had since 2008) so Boyfriend bought me some more. Awww.
- I keep putting off working out but I know I have to!
- I think there's dust or something in my house, because my eyes are itchy and dry.
- I should have spent the last two hours napping, but instead I just messed around on the internet. Awesome.
- Boyfriend's computer is being really sketchy... like the internet keeps showing an error and reloading pages. But that makes it difficult to go to the second page of a website, and it also signs me out of my normal pages. SO annoying.
- We have 15 lbs of chicken in my house. Seriously. Literally. Boyfriend bought a five pound bag and Thomas bought a 10 lb bag. So much chicken. We will be eating chicken forever.
- I am seeing more and more grammatical errors from Facebook friends and I can't tell if they are lazy or they just don't know... and I don't know which irks me more.