Get my blog in your inbox!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Sunshines and Dark Clouds

Unfortunately, this is an on Friday for me, which means that when you read this, I'll be at work. :o(

That's definitely a dark cloud! I'll start with those today.

DARK CLOUDS:
  • It's an on Friday. So I'm working.
  • I need extra sleep.
  • I really, really want a vacation but we're going into a busy period at work, which means I'm nervous to even ask for a day in MAY off... yikes.
  • My internet is being shoddy, so hopefully this gets published.
  • My cell phone Flixster app has been being super super stupid, so I missed a movie I wanted to see because my app got the time wrong.
  • I'm almost completely out of groceries... so I have to go shopping.
  • I need to clean the shower but I hate doing that... maybe I can make Boyfriend do it!
  • I had 70 grams of protein yesterday. CRAZY. But now I'm super sick of meat and craving pasta, which is not the healthy type of eating I want to be craving.
SUNSHINES:
  • We finally got sme stuff up on the walls (we've only been in this house since, oh, September!). It feels much more like a home now.
  • Shadow is being too adorable tonight. I just love it when he curls up at my feet with his tail wrapped around his nose. I hear that foxes do that to stay warm. Maybe he's part fox?
  • Only one more day until the weekend! WOO!
  • I'm excited for the Super Bowl... not for the teams, but for the party at Boyfriend's family's house.
  • I've discovered Dance Moms on Lifetime... it's incredible. The moms are crazy, but the girls are too cute and the are amazing dancers! I love watching dancing shows.
  • Also, if you love The Hunger Games, watch the Evil Iguana productions spoof of the trailer... it's hilarious. "Probably spear to the head."

No comments:

Post a Comment