That's definitely a dark cloud! I'll start with those today.
- It's an on Friday. So I'm working.
- I need extra sleep.
- I really, really want a vacation but we're going into a busy period at work, which means I'm nervous to even ask for a day in MAY off... yikes.
- My internet is being shoddy, so hopefully this gets published.
- My cell phone Flixster app has been being super super stupid, so I missed a movie I wanted to see because my app got the time wrong.
- I'm almost completely out of groceries... so I have to go shopping.
- I need to clean the shower but I hate doing that... maybe I can make Boyfriend do it!
- I had 70 grams of protein yesterday. CRAZY. But now I'm super sick of meat and craving pasta, which is not the healthy type of eating I want to be craving.
- We finally got sme stuff up on the walls (we've only been in this house since, oh, September!). It feels much more like a home now.
- Shadow is being too adorable tonight. I just love it when he curls up at my feet with his tail wrapped around his nose. I hear that foxes do that to stay warm. Maybe he's part fox?
- Only one more day until the weekend! WOO!
- I'm excited for the Super Bowl... not for the teams, but for the party at Boyfriend's family's house.
- I've discovered Dance Moms on Lifetime... it's incredible. The moms are crazy, but the girls are too cute and the are amazing dancers! I love watching dancing shows.
- Also, if you love The Hunger Games, watch the Evil Iguana productions spoof of the trailer... it's hilarious. "Probably spear to the head."