- Even though this is supposed to be an off Friday for me, yesterday my boss came in and asked if I could cover a radar delivery for work. I'm the only one with a photo badge, so I had to go. BOO! So I had to get up and go all the way into work on my day off.
- Not only that, I had to go to a range I've never been to, so I was stressed about finding the place.
- The weather is annoying me. It's warm in the afternoons, but only between like, 1 and 4. Other than that, it's pretty cold. Be consistent, weather!
- After work, I came back into town and grabbed Boyfriend to go to lunch. We went to Emilia's, a little patio mexican place in Mesilla, for fish tacos and Coronas. Delicious!
- Then Boyfriend and I headed to the movies and saw The Artist... I hadn't heard much about it, but it was nominated for a ton of awards and it was SO GOOD! It's about a silent film star and his transition into the era of talking pictures. Really great. And the dog was so adorable.
- I picked up some extra freelance articles to do for the Sun-News, so extra money is coming my way. Always nice!
- It's FRIDAY! WEEKEND IS HERE!