Friday, February 10, 2012

Sunshines and Dark Clouds

It's FRIDAY! Time for some Sunshines and Dark Clouds!

DARK CLOUDS:
  • Even though this is supposed to be an off Friday for me, yesterday my boss came in and asked if I could cover a radar delivery for work. I'm the only one with a photo badge, so I had to go. BOO! So I had to get up and go all the way into work on my day off.
  • Not only that, I had to go to a range I've never been to, so I was stressed about finding the place.
  • The weather is annoying me. It's warm in the afternoons, but only between like, 1 and 4. Other than that, it's pretty cold. Be consistent, weather!
SUNSHINES:
  • After work, I came back into town and grabbed Boyfriend to go to lunch. We went to Emilia's, a little patio mexican place in Mesilla, for fish tacos and Coronas. Delicious!
  • Then Boyfriend and I headed to the movies and saw The Artist... I hadn't heard much about it, but it was nominated for a ton of awards and it was SO GOOD! It's about a silent film star and his transition into the era of talking pictures. Really great. And the dog was so adorable.
  • I picked up some extra freelance articles to do for the Sun-News, so extra money is coming my way. Always nice!
  • It's FRIDAY! WEEKEND IS HERE!
That's it for now! How are your Fridays?

No comments:

Post a Comment