Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Nights

Fridays have always been my favorite part of the week, especially Friday nights. It started back when I was a little girl and had piano/voice lessons on Friday evenings, and then went out with my mom and my pseudo-family (her two best friends Leigh and Arlene and their husbands and kids, who are around my age) for Friday Night Dinner, a tradition that I just came home from right now.

Tonight, I celebrated Friday with a glass of St. Claire wine with my family at dinner and then went home and continued the celebration with... cleaning.

As I've mentioned before, I'm a very clean person and I clean often. So tonight, I took an hour to sweep and mop the floors and then cleaned the bathroom. There's still a lot to do left (cleaning the shower and vacuuming), but just getting a little done has relaxed me enough to allow me to head forward and enjoy the weekend.

Tomorrow, we'll be busy with Boyfriend's family (his cousin's high school football game early and then the Tito Ortiz fight that night) and then a full day of football on Sunday. But tonight, I'm going to settle in with a Dos Equis and watch the VH1 movie of the night: You Got Served. I can only watch such awful/awesome movies when movie-snob Boyfriend is at work, so this is the perfect night.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment