Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bachelorette Party!


On Thursday evening, I went out with my friends to celebrate Adriana's last week as a bachelorette before she ties the knot with her love, Chris! And we had a great, great time.

Thursday is kind of a random night for a Bachelorette party, but it worked out perfectly due to my off Friday (I'm on the Government schedule of 9 hour days Monday-Thursday, then 8 hour days on our on Fridays and off every other Friday). We met up at Si Senor and enjoyed margaritas and lots of chips and salsa while playing a dare game bought for Adriana.




And, of course, we had some, ahem, naughty items for Adriana like the inappropriate straws for our beers and margaritas! (Also, this is one of the first times that Kaitlyn and I have had a restaurant drink together! I'm so glad she's 21!)



After dinner, we headed to the bar in the bowling alley for some more fun.



Now, I can't exactly disclose everything that happened because, hello, it's a Bachelorette party! There's a code! But we all had a great time and I can't wait for her wedding.

Today, Boyfriend and I are spending some time with Shadow, who has hurt his paw roughhousing with the new puppy, and watching football. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment