Sunday, December 2, 2012

Three Hundo

Today, I make my 300th post.

Damn.

I started blogging a couple years ago to fulfill a request from my editor, but it has turned into something much bigger. I haven't been very involved in the "blogger-verse" with all of the blogger friendships that come from it, but it has been a wonderful way for me to keep in touch with family and friends that are spread out across the country.

Blogging has also offered me a chance to document my life. Just the other day I was looking through all of my old posts. From our visits to Boston to Vegas to Phoenix, to my relationship with Boyfriend (now FIANCE!), to my fur-child Shadow, this is a great memory book of my twenties and I would love to be able to continue it as a wedding blog and then as a wife blog and then, eventually, as a mommy blog. :o)

I have tens of thousands of views on this page, which means I guess a few people are interested in my ramblings. And for that, I thank you, the people who take the time to read about my life. It has turned into a huge part of my life and I love you all for taking the time to care about me.

Until next time,

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment