Friday, December 7, 2012

Busy Week

It's been a busy week, and the fun will only continue! Tonight, I'm meeting my friend Dani for a drink. Tomorrow is Fiance's company Christmas party. I'm super excited. I love his coworkers and his family (he works with his uncle), and it's one of the only nights of the year that I get to dress up. :o)

We are also trying to knock out most of our Christmas shopping tomorrow. Then next week, I have my little company get-together, then after that, I have a Secret Sisterhood Santa party with my friends, then my sister and Kylie come home, then it's CHRISTMAS, then it's off to Phoenix to see Fiance's mom and spend New Year's there with her and my parents, who are tagging along for a little vacation.

Whew.

Also, my column came out today! KACHOW!

Have a wonderful weekend :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment